14th Annual Conf. on Ancient America Oct 5-7 2018
(0100- Conf. 2018)
2018 AAPS 14th Annual Conference on Ancient America
October Friday 5th- Sunday 7th, 2018
To REGISTER Use Grey box, upper right, where it says "Ready to Order?" Choose how many registrations you wish, and proceed as guided.
PLEASE, if you have problems negotiating this process, CALL Judy for a phone registration: 906-942-7865 or 810-299-5210
Registration for all programs, exhibits, activities is $185
(NOTICE!! EARLY BIRD SPECIAL UNTIL JULY 31st is only $150)
Add to your order, (Our guests RAVE about the food and service!)
Four fab buffet meals ($92 includes taxes and tips) click link here: http://www.aaapf.org/scripts/prodView.asp?idProduct=78
Island Resort/ casino/Convention Center
NOTE: Casino operates on Eastern Standard Time
Please book your own hotel room;
Use our discount code 12W1WW
Hotel Phone- 800-682-6040
Weekdays - $85.50
Weekends (Fri-Sat) - $111.66
Bonus: Cash discounts on food and casino. You must pick up your coupons from the hotel desk, and "cash" them at nearby Player's Club. This gives you discounts in their restaurants & food bars. Plus gambling chits, if you wish to try your luck.
WORKING LIST of SPEAKERS (always subject to change as Life happens)
* Goeffrey Whittum: Woodswalker extraordinaire, back after 5 years, to tell of his fabulous new finds in stones (dolmens, menhirs, balanced, structures, walls... of CT, VT, MA, NH) He calls his new program, "Evidence of a Lost Civilization in New England; the Appalachian Backbone."
* Sarah Kholer: of Mass. A woodswalker and friend of Geoffrey’s, with a different approach to her finds: “Circles in Stone; Art and Geometry of the Stone People”
* Wayne May: Publisher of Ancient American Magazine, author, researcher. Exciting new research: Hindu America"
* Dr. James Scherz: Master surveyor & mathematician, "Long Range Alignments from Effigy Mounds to the Keweenaw". More fine connections pointing to U.P. Copper Country!
* Dr. Lee Pennington: World traveler and award-winning author & film-maker shall share his long time research on, "Spratt Stone Works: Kentucky's Lost City"
* Lon Kreger: Retired military man, expert at digging for facts, has found a passion for ancient garden beds of Michigan. His expansive research gives a new and broader understanding to these mysterious structures. "The Amazing Garden Beds of Ancient America"
* Rick Osman back after many years, has much to share about his research in stone walls, structures etc. of the Ohio Valley.
* Jay Wakefield: world traveler, always has some well researched things to share, this time a most intriguing look at- "The ICA Stones" of South America
* Earl Meshigaud: A brief history of the Hannahville Tribe, their growth, the "Turtle" Center and association with AAPS. Earl is the director of the Potawatomi Cultural Center, and liason to AAPS on the AAPS Collection displayed within the Center. He is ably assisted by Claude Alexander in teaching their culture and language to their youth.
* Bruce Hardwick & Duane Kinnart: These Ojibway cousins always bring us ways and wisdoms to look at the world and into our hearts. They are Spirit-led, so we never give a title for their talks.
* Dr. Carl Johannessen: The definitive researcher on "out of place" plants & animals of the ancient world. We hope our dear old friend will be well enough to again make the trip to the UP.
NOTICE: STUDENTS and ACTIVE EDUCATORS: JOIN AAPS for $25 and get into conference FREE!
Link to become a member:
To grow the knowledge, we encourage regular attendees to "Bring a person half your age" (or a generation lower) @ HALF PRICE Registration
Purchase meals here: http://www.aaapf.org/scripts/prodView.asp?idProduct=78
Please phone for STUDENT, EDUCATOR and DISCOUNT registrations
906-942-7865 or 810-299-5210
Email a Friend
Add to Favorites
Related Products :