COMING FOR COPPER:
Michigan Copper in the Bronze Age
Cooperative Book by AAPS Researchers;
Jay Wakefield, Fred Rydholm, Karl Hoenke, Roger Jewell, with Editing & Design by Judy M Johnson
Second Printing, with updates (and turquoise lettering on cover) now available. Price includes shipping.
An Overview of the evidences of Michigan's contributions to Bronze Age events around the globe.
* The Unique Geology of Michigan Copper
* The Miners of Ancient Michigan Copper
* Fair-haired Marine Men Among Native Americans
* Silver "signature" in Michigan Copper
* Many photos of sites, glyphs and artifacts
* Time Line Charts and Maps and Varied Water Levels
* The Ulubrian Ship Wreck in the Med.and U.P. Connections
* The Copper Trail and Poverty Point
* Manufacture of Copper Oxhides for Shipping to the World
* Sea Routes and Ancient Stone Mariners Mapping
* Viking and Meditteranean Evidences
* Where Did the Copper Go?
* Recommended Reading/Bibliography
* AAPS Mission and goals
Finished stapled size: 5.5" x 8.5", 32 pages, full color covers, b/w interior. Archival papers. Produced as both a fund-raiser and educational tool. When you buy your copy, you support the donation of one book to a museum, school, chamber of commerce, or service group.